Parents are important participants in the special education process.
The Parent Handbook is a booklet that was written in easy-to-understand language to explain the rules and process of special education. After reading, parents will have the knowledge to better participate in the educational decision-making for their child.
- Parent Handbook
- 2023 RTE Local Task Force Flyer
- Parent Guide for 21st Century
- Board Policy 113 Special Education
- Board Policy 113.1 Discipline Students w/Disabilities
- Board Policy 113.2 Behavior Support
- Board Policy 113.3; Screening-Evals Stud. Disabilities.
- Board Policy 113.4 Confidentiality Students with Disabilities.
- Least Restrictive Environment
- ESY Guidelines.
- Office Of Vocational Rehabilitation.
- Electronic Notetaking
- What parents can do to support their child.
- Apps for “Back-To-School”