Current Superintendent Communication
Community Update March 7, 2021
Dear Annville-Cleona School District Parent(s)/Guardian(s):
Over the weekend, we were informed that two Annville Elementary staff members tested positive for COVID-19. One is due to exposure outside of school and the other is unknown. Please click here for more detailed information and to see the chart of cases.
Since these staff members were not in the building since it was closed and cleaned, the Annville Elementary case count is at zero (0).
If you have any questions or concerns about the information contained in this letter, please feel free to contact me.
Dr. Krista M. Antonis
The ACSD Board and Administration are planning to reopen school for in-person learning on this date using a phased reopening plan. A full in-person reopening would occur on September 10, 2020. However, this could change based on directives or mandates from the Governor, the PA Secretary of Health, or the PA Department of Education. This also could change if there are significant events or cases in the community that would necessitate the District closing schools and moving online.
Unfortunately, with the Secretary of Health’s face covering order, we are requiring face coverings for all students unless they fall into an exemption category in which case we will be requesting families supply documentation in order to put a 504/IEP plan accommodation in place.
When do we need to make a final decision as to what instructional choice we are making for our child
The Learning Options Survey is due by August 21 so the District can properly prepare for the students’ return.
Yes, students can do CARES and participate in extracurricular activities.
Yes, students can do CARES and attend CTC.