Services & Departments
Caring, Helping, Intervention and Prevention for Students
Do you, or someone you know, need assistance?
- Do you or someone you know feel depressed, overwhelmed or stressed out?
- Do you or someone you know use drugs and/or alcohol?
- Do you or someone you know feel worthless?
- Do you or someone you know have trouble dealing with everyday life?
- Does your world seem out of control?
- Are you or someone you know lonely?
- Have you or someone you know, ever thought about suicide?
- Are you or someone you know, pregnant?
- Do you or someone you know, need an adult to talk to?
- Is school becoming too much of a problem to deal with?
*** Want to make a referral? ***
Complete the attached confidential referral form and return to the guidance office in a sealed envelope.
The main responsibility of the school staff is to care for and educate our students. If you are struggling with one or more of these questions, then we are concerned about you. The Student Assistance Team members are here to help you! All referrals are confidential.
Contact Number: 717.867.7700